Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ok, so I lied you won't remember this blog tomorrow or the next day or even the one after that! I figured that if my new17 month old neice had a blog then her bald uncle had better get off his duff and have one too! I can't even guarantee that I will add another blog after this one, so there. And as for the name I know some of you are jumping for joy saying OOOOHHH an actual Lumberman's log, alas you are mistaken this logger is just logging his blog or is that bloggin his log, oh never mind, I am getting off track here or is it there??? I am a lumberman but not one that carries an axe or chainsaw, my preferred tools of choice a 34" piece of aluminium and piece of leather which I need to learn how to use occasionally. And getting back to the name NW -Northwest where I live. Logger - well I am logging this blog aren't I? Blog - this has to be short for Bubba's Log!!!! I can't think of anything better and no I am not asking for help or seeking inputs, cause once this gets posted I will have an unprecedented number of resposnses from uncles, aunts, sisters, parents and any number of people I deem as friends.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh I'll remember this blog all right - I'm a follower now. I expect lots and lots of photo updates of my nephews (and you can always add some of you and Sandy too ;)

miss you

Opa said...

WoW! You mean we might get some updates on whats going on in the Great NW? Fantastic! Keep it comming!

aunt sissi said...

dude... waitin on your next blog log entry.... maybe i'll get inspired and blog too (one of these days)